Information according to § 5 TMG:
Michael Elmgreen, Ingar Dragset
Responsible for content according to § 6 MDStV:
Michael Elmgreen, Ingar Dragset
Disclaimer of liability,
Despite careful content control, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
This data protection declaration applies to data processing by the owner of this website, Michael Elmgreen & Ingar Dragset. It informs you about the nature, scope and purposes of the collection, processing and use of so-called personal data that arise from the use of this website.
Personal data is information that is or can be directly or indirectly assigned to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, user behaviour.
2. Name and contact data of the data controller
The responsible party is Michael Elmgreen, Ingar Dragset, Studio Elmgreen & Dragset, Berlin-Germany, e-mail address: mail [at] elmgreen-dragset [dot] com.
3. Purposes of data processing, legal basis and legitimate interests, as well as categories of recipients
When you contact this website, the browser used on your terminal device automatically sends information to the server of our website and saves it in so-called log files. We have no influence on this. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until automatic deletion:
• the IP address of the requesting Internet-enabled device,
• the date and time of access,
• the name and URL of the accessed file,
• the website from which you accessed the site (referrer URL),
• the browser you are using and, if applicable, the operating system of your Internet-capable computer as well as the name of the access provider.
The legal basis for the processing of the IP address is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f) EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (“DSGVO”). No conclusions about your identity are possible from the collected data and are also not drawn by us. Our justified interest in data collection is noted in the following purposes:
• Guarantee of a smooth connection setup,
• Ensure comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
• other administrative purposes.
We use an external IT service provider to process your data. This has been carefully selected and commissioned by us, is bound by our instructions and is checked regularly.
We do not pass on your data to recipients based outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
4. Right of objection
Under the conditions of Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, data processing may be objected to for reasons arising from the particular situation of the data subject.
The above general right of objection applies to all processing purposes described in this data protection declaration which are processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 S.1 lit. f) DSGVO. We are only obliged to implement such a general objection if you provide us with reasons of overriding importance (e.g. a possible danger to life or health).
5. Your additional rights
You have the following rights vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• Right of access (Art. 15 par. 1 and 2 DS-GVO),
• Right to rectification (Art. 16 p. 1 DS Block Exemption Regulation),
• Right to cancellation (Art. 17 DS-GVO),
• Right to limitation of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO),
• Right to data transferability (Art. 20 DS-GVO).
6. Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
7. Data security
We maintain current technical and organisational measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmission and from third parties gaining knowledge. These will be adapted to the current state of the art in each case.
Font made from oNline Web Fonts is licensed by CC BY 3.0